Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

Monster Fan



We've been learning about personal and private information online.  We have been learning to decide what personal information  is safe to share online.
photo_3135319326_e7c62aa03e_t.jpg

Hi my name is Maxine and I am 12 years old. I read Japanese styled comic books called manga. I am currently in my last year of school so I am trying to make the most of it. I attend Taekwon-Do classes twice a week with my friend and I am currently a white belt and yellow stripe. I like to learn Korean. My favourite band  is One Direction and my favourite song is Monster by Meg and Dia. I also like computer shortcuts and computer symbols. I plan to do anything I like when I grow up ☺ .Please follow my blog.


My Family of 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.