Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Devilish Days

Ever since my dad rented the children’s DVD Hop that was all that my 2 year old brother would ever talk about. Since that day forward I have been woken up to a series of high-pitched squeals, squeals that belong to my brother, Max!
 Before all these shenanigans began,  I had planned out my 2 whole weeks of vacation. I would wake up in the morning to find all of my chores done and then my mum would cook breakfast. After eating my breakfast she would volunteer to do the dishes. Later on she’ll let me go on the computer for as long as I like, so basically I wanted my holidays to be all about me. But noo my dad just had to ruin my plans and now instead of my dreamy dream holiday, it was filled with rabbits who talk and drum and a daily alarm from my brother saying, “sissy (ate) watch da banny now pese!!!!!!!!!”. So to sum up my 2 weeks of holidays, they were insufferable… and don’t get me started on my wallet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.